Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Cassandra's Hair Cut

Our stay in Ipoh will often include a trip to our regular hair salon for the girls to get their hair trimmed. This non-air conditioned old-fashioned hair salon provides no-frills hair cut at a fraction of the price one would have to fork out at funkier air-conditioned hair salons. I don't mind as long it does not have to burn a hole in my wallet.  The girls have been getting their hair cut at this salon since their very first hair cut when they were babies.



It was a tad challenging to get Cass to get her hair trimmed this time. She wouldn't allow the hair stylist to trim more than 4cm of her hair. I think the hair stylist trimmed more than that and even tapered some of her thick luscious hair.   My fussy pot wasn't too happy with the outcome, especially when she saw how much of her hair was on the floor.  Her chopped hair was enough to make  Brazilian hair bundles like the ones shown below for those in need of a wig, I kid you not.  That's how thick her hair is. Wish I still had such thick hair.  Thankfully the severe hair fall that I experienced earlier this year has stopped and I don't need to consider getting some cheap lace front wigs with baby hair or lace frontal with baby hair. I can't wait to see more baby hair growing on my scalp.



After the hair cut, Miss Fussy Pot vowed that she will not cut her hair again for the next 2 years and now wants to leave her hair till it touches her waist. 😆 









No comments: