Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Healthy Lunch

I was craving to have garlic bread this morning, so I made a loaf of garlic + cheese + melon seeds wholemeal bread using my Tesco breadmaker.  I started prepping the ingredients at 8:30 a.m. and by 12:30 noon, I could have it for lunch.





I also made a batch of meatballs using antibiotic-free Berkcious pork with grated carrots and seasoned with salt, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and pepper.  The only thing missing in the meatball is scallion and I keep forgetting to buy them.





Drama Queen's lunch today:

Steamed meat balls, steamed organic sweet corn and Huai Shan + carrot soup with chicken drumstick (made last night).

When Cass got home, she had egg sandwich and baked meat balls.  Tonight we're going to have baked meat balls again and an added grilled chicken. Both chicken and meat balls will go into the oven together, saving time.  I can never get enough of meat balls. I can nosh down 10 balls at one go. I like them cooked in any style, but perfect if they are crispy and bouncy 😁 and I love my homemade meat balls most as I know what goes in and I can nosh to my heart's content.



No comments: