Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 5, 2018

Human Hair Wigs For Bad Hair Days

I can't remember when the last time was that I had a fever as I hardly get it *knock on wood*! With colds, I normally get well in under a week.  This year of the rooster is certainly an unhealthy one for me. From the start of the rooster year right up to the end of it.  Hopefully the year of the dog rolling in in another 1.5 months will bring about better health for me.

After an entire night of checking on Cass' temperature on Monday, I am now down with fever @ 38.4C with flu. After sending off Cass to the school transporter at 6:15 this morning, I crawled back to bed and got up at 9 a.m.  I didn't have the mood to do anything except to lie in bed but I needed to get lunch for Drama Queen.  Thankfully the hubs volunteered to buy lunch for us. But I still needed to chauffeur Drama Queen to school. With unkempt hair and face devoid of any makeup, I dragged myself to school. Had I a long straight weave  or a long curly weave wig at home, I would have just put it on to give my head an instant makeover in a heartbeat. Thankfully I didn't bump into anyone at the lift of our condo for that person would surely jump out of his/her skin to see me in such haggard look 👽





Peeps, if you are often faced with bad hair days (just like myself), it's a good idea to keep a human hair weave wig at home for those  quick hair hacks to save your day.


No comments: