Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 5, 2018

Gorgeous Hair Colors

I've been talking a lot lately about coloring my hair but I still haven't gotten to it yet.  A big part of me is hankering to try a different color for my hair, especially blonde but there is always a BUT! The big BUT stems from the fact that I can't seem to find the time to spend half a day at the hair salon to either do a rebonding or soft curls to my hair. And I hate to think of the chemicals penetrating every strand of my fragile hair and scalp causing God knows what harm to my hair and body. I'm just paranoid to the max like that. But I want a new color to my hair to welcome a brand new number to my age this year!

Bronde (shade that falls perfectly in-between blonde and brunette) was one of the most popular hair colors in 2017,  besides balayage, rose gold and playful colors. This year's hair color trends are shifting to warmer highlights, red-toned hues, and a new take on honey golden blonde.




Ultra Violet was named Pantone's Color of the Year, so it comes as no surprise that shades of purple and violet are really popping in 2018.  Are you game to try this color?

Created with Pravana Vivids Violet at root and Vivids Silver with drops of Violet through mid-shafts and ends.

If you are hankering for a change in your hair color but do not wish to have chemicals damaging your hair, or if you just want to hide the growing-out-a-pixie cut, the ultimate option is to wear a wig.

If you are open about wearing a wig then you can experiment with fun colors bob or blonde weave, blonde lace front wig, blonde bundles with frontal or the intralace system which gives you more freedom and looks incredibly natural.

The appearance of wigs has improved dramatically over the last few years so take your time when choosing the right style and the right color. An initial consultation with your chosen provider is the best way forward.











No comments: