Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday, 22 March 2018 ~ Day Out At The Mall With Drama Queen

Today I took a Grab taxi to Mid Valley Megamall with Drama Queen ~ just the two of us. She had a date with her school mates at the mall for a movie and to play at the arcade. Alycia and the mil were not interested to follow as the both of them had just gone to Mid Valley a few days ago.  Cass was supposed to follow us but this rascal hadn't finish her school and tuition homework and I was enraged. I had warned her that if any of her homework wasn't completed, she would stay home. And I mean what I say!

We took Grab taxi as we had left the house after 12 noon ~ at this time of the day plus it's the school holidays, finding a place to park will be like finding a needle in a haystack.  Once, we left the car park mall after I circled the entire car park for half and hour and couldn't  get a place to park. What a waste of my precious time and money as I had to pay for the parking too.

While Drama Queen and her friends had McD and watched movie, I had a full dose of retail therapy!  Bought myself another Airism bra singlet from Uniqlo. I now have an almost full collection of  Airism bra singlets in my closet with almost all the colors in all the designs!!  Just love wearing Airism singlets ~ they are airy, dries super quickly after wash and the best part is I don't have to wear a separate bra!! 💓

Then had my lunner at Pho Vietz while waiting for Drama Queen.  I ordered a bowl of slice beef and meat ball noodles, which was very yummy.  Price is reasonable too.  I ordered 2 Viet baguette with grilled pork for take-away for those at home, which was also very delish. 







If you are a fan of Vietnamese food, do check out Pho Vietz. The food is delish and reasonably priced.

The only bummer today was I discovered that the left side sandals that I was wearing was almost going to fall apart. Thank God I saw the tear while we were in the taxi. The moment we alighted from the taxi, I headed straight to Padini Concept Store and got myself a new pair of sandals 😆

Have I told you that on the third day of CNY this year, the exact same hex happened to me while I was shopping in Ipoh? The sole of my Sembonia sandals (I had only worn this pair of sandals three times) was yanked off while I was in the mall.  I stumbled to the shoes department and got myself a new pair of sandals before I continued shopping.  Jinx? How could this happen to me twice in less than 2 months?!  😅





No comments: