Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Throwing Out Chemicals From Our Home

I've been busy the past few days planning in phases to throw out chemicals from our home by replacing everyday personal care products and cleaning products with those that do not contain harsh chemicals. I have been busy scouring the internet for DIY recipes to make spray-on deodorant, face toner, beauty serum, household cleaners, etc etc. I am SO EXCITED with my DIY projects!  Todate, I have already tried and tested two DIY personal care and make-up items and I am very, very pleased with the results. I have made baby powder and loose powder blusher using only organic ingredients from arrowroot powder to roselle powder and essential oils.  My next few projects are homemade teenage face toner for our girls, spray-on deodorant for everyone, mouth rinse and a beauty serum for moi.  Today I ordered Thayers witch hazel and an assortment of bottles from the internet and by next week, my homemade organic face toner and deodorant will be rolled out! And they are all sans chemicals with long scientific names that I don't even know how to pronounce or know what they are.

My first collection of pure essential oils and diffuser from Young Living ~ the best essential oils in the world:


Working at my desk has never been this relaxing now that I can inhale the scents of my favorite essential oils while being massaged by my portable OSIM massage chair, BLISS!






No comments: